You can make this incredible Oreo fudge with just three ingredients! This fudge is smooth and rich with a delicious cookies and cream flavour.
All you need is 10 minutes of preparation time and a microwave. No baking required!
This fudge goes down a treat with a crowd or makes the perfect afternoon snack.
- 275 g (9.7 oz / approx. 28 individual) regular Oreos
- 400 g (14 oz / 2 heaping cups) white chocolate chips / melts
- 400 g (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin with baking paper.
- Set aside 4 Oreos for decorating. Place the remaining Oreos in a large zip-loc or freezer bag (don't seal completely) and use a heavy rolling pin to lightly crush the Oreos. There should be some reasonably large pieces remaining. Set aside.
- In a large heat-proof bowl, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 1 minute on full power. Stir well until the mixture is smooth. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds to melt the chocolate completely.
- Add the crushed Oreos and stir together until very well combined. The mixture will be thick. Press the mixture into the prepared tin and flatten out with the back of a spoon.
- Chop up the reserved 4 Oreos and press the pieces into the top of the fudge for decoration. Refrigerate the fudge for 4 hours or overnight. Slice up into 25 squares and enjoy.
- You can store this fudge un-refrigerated in an airtight container in a cool place for up to 2 weeks. If your house is hot, keep it in the fridge.
Substitutions & Tips
- Oreos: you can substitute Oreos for any brand of chocolate sandwich cookies. You can also use 275 g (9.7 oz) of mini Oreos or Oreo Thins.
- Chocolate: many chocolate chips aren't designed to be melted down. Make sure you use cooking chocolate or white chocolate melts which can be easily melted down. You can also use 400 g (14 oz) of chopped white chocolate blocks.
- Can I use milk or dark chocolate instead? I don't recommend using milk or dark chocolate in this recipe. The fudge may not set properly.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1/25th of the Slab
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 9.5gSaturated Fat: 4.5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 25.2gFiber: 0gSugar: 17.9gProtein: 2.7g